"To take the Albern out of comission the Operatives have called in their final specialist. The Car Bomber deals damage directly to the Albern with his trademark demolitions. No Albern is safe from the Car Bomber."
The Car Bomber is a non-trainable offensive troop in The Godfather Five Families.
Car Bombers are the thirteenth non-trainable and the sixth Operative-type troops in the game. They are categorized under The Specialist, alongside Romeo and The Man-Eater. They have the highest damage in their category, but lowest health. All The Specialists have their own speciality against the Super Troops. In this case, Car Bomber's speciality is The Albern.
- Strong, does not die easily, especially versus The Albern
- Hits Albern first before the other troops
- High upkeep cost
- Non-trainable, except in some certain events
- Cannot be crafted in Doria Airport
- Cannot be upgraded via boxing
- Never goes to jail, except if a The Specialist Bail Order is active
- Health : 95,000
- Attack : 7,750
- Power : 14 per Car Bomber
- Load : 150
- Speed : 2,050
- Upkeep : $1,000/hour per unit
Train - Special Events Only Edit
This section will be added soon
- Gives +200% Damage vs. The Albern.
- Takes only 75% damage when attacked by the Albern.
- According to their stats, The Car Bombers can also be classed as Health-type troops.