"If the Skinner's the rhythm of the Band then the Bassist is the heartbeat. Speaking of hearts, give the Bassist a target and he'll cut out their heart and show it to 'em."
The Bassist is a non-trainable offensive troop in The Godfather Five Families.
The Bassists are the eighth non-trainable and the fourth Damage-Support-type troops in the game. They have the highest damage and the second health in The Band category. They were supposedly introduced as the main enemies for the Clean-Up Crew, alongside the other Band members, so their attack and health points are better than all Clean-Up Crew. They will give a damage bonus to The Frontman and The Skinner when deployed together
- Strong, does not die easily
- Can give additional damage to The Frontman and The Skinner when deployed together
- High upkeep cost
- Non-trainable, except in some certain events
- Cannot be crafted in Doria Airport
- Cannot be upgraded via boxing
- Never goes to jail, except if a The Band Bail Order is active
- Health : 90,000
- Attack : 9,000
- Load : 150
- Power : 14 per Bassist
- Speed : 1,800
- Upkeep : $1,000/hour per unit
Train - Events Only Edit
The rest will be added soon
Special Bonuses Edit
- Gives +50% Attack buff for other band troops when deployed together.
- +50% damage vs. all Clean-Up Crew troops.
- According to their stats, The Bassists can also be classed as Balance-type troops.