"One of the specialists from the Operatives, Romeo knows exactly what it takes to romance a classy dame like La Cugina and break her heart when she least expects it."
Romeo is non-trainable offensive troop in The Godfather Five Families.
Romeos are the eleventh non-trainable and the fourth Operative-type troops in the game. They are categorized under The Specialist, alongside The Man-Eater and The Car Bomber. Their health is as high as Man-Eater's, but lower than The Car Bomber's. They have the highest damage in their category. All The Specialists have their own speciality against the Super Troops. In this case, Romeo's speciality is La Cugina.
- Strong, does not die easily, especially versus La Cugina
- Hits La Cugina first before the other troops
- High upkeep cost
- Non-trainable, except in some certain events
- Cannot be crafted in Doria Airport
- Cannot be upgraded via boxing
- Never goes to jail, except if a The Specialist Bail Order is active
- Health : 90,000
- Attack : 9,250
- Power : 14 per Romeo
- Load : 150
- Speed : 20,00
- Upkeep : $1,000/hour per unit
Train - Events Only Edit
This section will be added soon
Special Bonuses Edit
- Gets 200% attack buff against La Cugina.
- Takes only 75% attack from La Cugina.
- According to their stats, Romeos can also be classed as Damage-type troops.