"♫ No parking space?
Don't throw a fit,
just drive downtown,
Find Mister Split! ♫"
Mister Splits are the third Health-Support-type troops in the game. They are categorized under Clean-Up Crew troops. They have the best Damage after Mister Haul in the Clean-Up Crews, and third Health after Mister Snip and Mister Haul in their category. They are frequently used as main attackers to attack either a tough or a weak enemy. They will give a Health bonus to Mister Snip, Mister Haul, and Mister Fixit when deployed together. Each Mister Split requires 1 Appointment to be trained.
- Strong, does not die easily against most troops
- Can be crafted in Doria Airport
- Needs a small amount of troops to craft
- Can be upgraded via boxing
- Needs a small amount of Mister Splits to gain a +1 point at the Boxing Arena
- Can give additional Health to Mister Snip, Mister Haul, and Mister Fixit when deployed together
- High upkeep cost
- Only trainable at the East Expansion of Park Avenue
- Takes a very long time to meet the requirement to train
- Needs a high-level Hangar to craft
- Needs a high-level Boxing Arena to sacrifice
- Weak against The Band
- Health : 60,000
- Attack : 5,500
- Power : 9 per Mister Split
- Load : 150
- Speed : 1,200
- Upkeep : $700/hour per unit
- Level 14 Duke Palace
- 4 Mister Splits per sacrifice
- 50% extra attack vs. all Johnny Law, John Does and Armed Guards.
- Gives 50% Health buff for Mister Fixit, Mister Haul and Mister Snip when deployed together.
- According to their stats, Mister Splits are also suitable to be classed as Health-type troops.