"Hit Squads are ruthless, effective, and refuse to be captured alive, which makes them ideal when planning a major attack. Hit Squads enjoy spilling Pulitori blood, but attaining their services won't be easy."
The Hit Squad is a non-trainable offensive troop in The Godfather Five Families.
Hit Squads are the second non-trainable and the third Balance-type troops in the game. They are the weakest troops among the other Special Attacks. They were supposedly introduced to attack Pulitori, alongside the Johnny Law, so their attack and health points are better than most Pulitori.
- Strong, does not die easily
- High upkeep cost
- Non-trainable, except in some certain events
- Cannot be crafted in Doria Airport
- Cannot be upgraded via boxing
- Never goes to jail, except if a Special Attack Bail Order is active
Train - Events only Edit
This section will be added soon
- Hit Squad and Hitman are the only troops that show up at the trailer of the game.