Need some muscle? Invest in Greenwich to unlock the toughest Health Troops. Life's better in suburbs.
Greenwich Village or Greenwich or GV is the second Neighborhood available in The Godfather Five Families.
Greenwich Village is the second neighborhood introduced in the game. It has 1 Expansion with Exclusive Buildings located in it. This neighborhood has 3 exclusive troops, all classed as Health-type troops.
There are currently three ways to get Greenwich Village deed, they are as following:
- Buying it from the store for maximum 10 diamonds
- Winning it from the Lucky Chances
- Collecting 100 Greenwich Village Bonds from Gangs or Murder Inc
Greenwich Village has 4 Racket buildings. Like the First Neighborhood, Greenwich Village's rackets do not have the slot-machine-interface, which means no bonus cash or items will be granted from those rackets. Each racket requires a certain level of Mansion to be unlocked.
Those racket buildings include:
- Green Street Station: 75,000 every 25 hours
- The Docks: 3000 every 30 minutes
- Trinity Church: 1250 every 10 minutes
- District Courthouse.: 20,000 every 7.5 hours
Exclusive Buildings Edit
The Greenwich Village has its own Exclusive Buildings, all located in the East Expansion. Those buildings are:
- Garden Canter: Once at Level 7, you can train Mister Snips.
- Line Laboratory: Increase influence and march size of Greenwich Village.
Exclusive troops Edit
Greenwich Village also offers three exclusive troops:
External Links Edit
- Greenwich Village at the Wikipedia